maandag 28 september 2015

Tante Betsy going wild on Monday

Whahaha now you are thinking what did Tante Betsy do?
Well she designed some wild dresses some time ago.
One of them I'm wearing today but also found some great pics of other Tante Betsy dresses/lovers on the Danish Facebook group We love Tante Betsy.


I've asked if it was okay for me to share some of these pictures on my blog and yess I have some pics to share with you girls :). 
Otherwise it's going to be pretty boring to only see pictures of me wearing Tante Betsy dresses. 


Okay I've got a lot of them, 36 and some new Tante Betsy dresses on their way ;) but to fill 365 days of Tante Betsy dresses is a lot. 
I want to keep it interesting and make it also a happy place to visit, a happy community of Tante Betsy lovers. 



And I heard it's also very nice to see for other Tante Betsy dress lovers how a dress looks on me or on you girls. I wear size XL in the last collection but I also wear a Large in lots of older models. 

Here a picture of me on my iPhone, which I mounted on the tripod ;). Love my new way of making pictures! This picture is made with my iPad :p.
Do you see me? You will have to click on the picture ;) whahaha. 

Allright girls here are some Danish women in wild Tante Betsy dresses in animal prints.

This is Susanne, I love this great pic! Thanks that I can use it :D. 


A lovely collage from Pernille, to cute <3. More pics of her to come!



This is Inger, I made a collage of her pictures. Hope you are okay with that Inger.
Thanks for sharing your pictures girls :). Big hug!

Don't forget about Dress Red Day tomorrow! I will be wearing a red Tante Betsy dress and will tell you more about this special day, and why it's also special to me. 

Lots of love from Susan