vrijdag 23 oktober 2015

Black Friday

No girls you haven't missed it yet, thé famous Black Friday. 
But today I'm wearing Dress Betsy Black and would like to share it with you. It's from the summer 2015 collection. I'm wearing a black longsleeved top underneath it. 


I love this button down dress, it's one of my favourites. 
Okay I have to admit with 44 happy Tante Betsy dresses (yes you read it correctly ;)) there are lots of favourite dresses...whahaha. 
But do love this one and I notice that I tend to like all the black dresses from Tante Betsy's wintercollection. 


I would have loved to order dress Tika Black, it's still on my wishlist and I hope it's still there when I have some budget. 
Esther from the Facebook dresses group did order it and it looks great on her. 


Twiggy Black is also so cute...but I decided for Dress Love the Forrest Black as you know. But you never know which dresses are going to cross my path ;). 


In the second picture you can see me sitting at a sewingmachine (at work) and closing the buttondown dress I bought from Patricia, it was to big on her and to short. 
I have the same one allready but in size XL, it was to big on me and to long...I sold it to my friend Pascalle ;). That one was allready closed and has also smaller buttons. 


Further going to share some Black Tante Betsy dresses with you girls. Love all your great pics, thank you so much for sharing them!
Karinshantidevi

Dehaakzolder

Karinaandehaak

Colorhappinezz

Karinshantidevi

Have a great weekend!
Lots of love from Susan