zaterdag 7 november 2015

Oh Happy Tante Betsy Saturday


Hi girls sitting in a German restaurant I'm allready typing today's blogpost and again wondering what to share but I've found a great picture on the Facebook Happy Dresses group. 


Love this picture of Pauline and love that happy Tante Betsy dress (from an older collection) and what about her great tea pot?!


Then we have another great picture of Esther_eva, do you see her great jewelry, she made it herself. She is wearing also a flower dress. As you can see I have chosen a theme. 


And ingrid_leukgemaakt is drinking a cup of coffee and she has a great crochet book on her lap, wearing dress Trixie from this collection.


Yess I found another picture in the theme, Lintje77 has a picture with a cup of tea too, she is wearing a blue button down dress. 


Looking through my fotostream I found another one, from Vanessa_zoetgeluk what a nice scene...she is wearing her hawaii Tante Betsy dress. 


Yeahhh! Studiohipenstip also shared a picture which is perfect for this theme, she is crocheting as you can see and wearing her strawberry dress. 


And last but not least I have a picture from the ladies of 'de oude bieb' in Zeewolde. All wearing Tante Betsy dresses, they are (or have been) a Tante Betsy outlet https://m.facebook.com/DeOudeBieb


To complete the collage I added Charlotte's picture with her apple pie, wearing a green dress (don't know the name anymore).  
I'm sorry Sandra that you get an appetite again :p. 

Lots of love from Susan